1st FEBS-IUBMB-ENABLE International Molecular Biosciences PhD and Postdoc Conference – “The perfect tandem: How technology expands the frontiers of biomedicine”, 16-18 Nov 2022
We would like to draw your attention to the upcoming 1st FEBS-IUBMB-ENABLE International Molecular Biosciences PhD and Postdoc Conference entitled “The perfect tandem: How technology expands the frontiers of biomedicine”, which will take place in Seville (Spain) on 16-18 November 2022.
The FEBS-IUBMB-ENABLE conferences are events organized directly by PhD students and Postdocs for other PhD students and Postdocs. They acknowledge the need to support young scientists in developing skills in science communication, networking, public engagement, and event organizing. The young organizers take care of all stages of planning and delivering the conference, and participants are encouraged to get involved in career and outreach activities. The scientific component of the events is equally important, with talks from world-renowned speakers and from upcoming researchers.
These events were initially funded by the EU’s Horizon 2020 program and now FEBS and IUBMB continue to support them.
The conference, which takes place over 3 days, includes:
- Scientific symposium (16 & 17 November):
- Scientific talks from 8 renowned scientists
- Short talks and posters presentations by participants
- Gala dinner with keynote speakers on Thursday 17 November
- Career day (18 November):
- Participate in workshops and career chats
- Visit our job fair to learn more about career opportunities
- Networking & Outreach activities:
- Join our pub talks to bring your science closer to society
- Get to know other young scientists by joining our various networking activities
All participants need to submit an abstract for poster presentation or a short talk to REGISTER and can apply for a travel grant. Early bird registration is until 28th of August.
For more information, visit our website, where you can also watch videos of previous editions, and remember to follow us on Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
The Scientific Organizing Committee of FEBS-IUBMB-ENABLE 2022