Sartorius Research Xchange Forum (20-21 March 2018)
Are you interested in the latest insights on regenerative medicine and cell therapy and would you like to learn more about their translation into viable solutions?
Then this event is for you: Sartorius Research Xchange Forum on 20-21 March 2018!
Academic and industry experts are coming together to foster exchange and stimulate dialog about the next generation of interdisciplinary research. Establish new contacts and explore the potential for collaborations, deepen your discussions during a joint gala dinner and be there when the winner and the three finalists of “The Sartorius & Science Prize for Regenerative Medicine & Cell Therapy” receive their awards.
Highlights of the event include:
- Keynote lectures and lectures by the winner and finalists of the “The Sartorius & Science Prize”
- Keynote lectures on cellular immunotherapy by industry experts
- Inspirational speech by the Nobel Prize laureate Prof. Dr. Stefan Hell
- Speech by Science editor Dr. Priscilla Kelly
- Panel discussion with stakeholders from industry and academia
- Thought-provoking dialog and networking opportunities with academic and industry experts
- Gala dinner and award ceremony
- Optional plant tour to get an exclusive insight into the work processes of Sartorius
For a full overview of the scheduled activities, information about the invited speakers and to download the event flyer and register for the event, please click here.
The event will take place at the Sartorius College, Otto-Brenner-Str. 20 in Göttingen.