GAUSS Career Online Workshop: “Fast Forward – The Ultimate Productivity System for Researchers” (7-week course, starting Oct 4, 2021)
We are happy to announce our next project management workshop “Fast Forward – The Ultimate Productivity System for Researchers” with Dr. Nadine Sinclair.
Achieve amazing productivity and reduce your stress level in 7 weeks by implementing the productivity secrets that allow management consultants and high-performing industry teams to generate results quickly.
- Live Kick-off: Monday, 4 October 2021
- Information event via Zoom: 21 September 2021: 14:00-14:30h, registered participants will receive invitation to Zoom meeting beforehand
- Duration: 7 consecutive weeks with weekly Q&A session on Wednesdays at 17:00h
- Target group: Postdocs and late-stage PhD students who would like to add effective project management to their skill set and apply the principles to their own research supported by an implementation phase offered during this course.
- Webpage: http://mindmatters.pro/fastforward
- Credits / Certificate: After successfully completing the workshop (this includes completing the different modules AND attending the Q&A sessions), you will receive a certificate and/or 1.5 credits (for PhD students).
- To register, please send an e-mail to email@example.com, including a short motivation statement and your commitment to complete the course.
- registration deadline (for postdocs): 24 Sep 2021; for PhD students: please register via StudIP
This workshop has a different format than our other workshops as it is an online workshop running for 7 weeks including
- 7 results-oriented implementation modulesa private social media community
- 12 downloadable workbooks & templates
- 7 weekly live Q&A coaching sessions with the trainer Nadine Sinclair. Please note: If you miss more than one of the Q&A sessions you will neither receive a certificate nor any credits.
- average workload per week: approximately 3-4h
For further information see our GAUSS Career Blog.