Associate Director at ASAPbio in Cambridge (MA)
ASAPbio, a scientist-driven non-profit organisation promoting transparency and innovation in life sciences communication, is looking for an Associate Director to manage the ASAPbio ambassador community, create resources for preprint advocacy and assist with general operations of the ASAPbio.
- PhD in biology or a related field
- passion for Open Science and preprints
- strong communication skills
- experience in advocacy, outreach, event organisation, and/or community management.
Hours, location, and start date:
- Full time position
- Executive Director Jessica Polka is located in Cambridge, MA, so the Boston area is preferred
- Expected start date is 1 September 2018
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Job application” in the subject line.
Further details are available here: http://asapbio.org/job-posting