free Nature Masterclass: Focus on Peer Review (any time)
Did you know? The highly prestigous Nature magazine offers online trainings, the so-called masterclasses. In their portfolio they have a masterclass on the peer review process.
Focus on Peer Review (masterclasses.nature.com/online-course-on-peer-review/16507836) is a free-to-access course, aimed at researchers who are new to peer review or wish to refresh their skills.
- Access: Free-to-access when you register on Nature Masterclasses
- Course duration: 3-4 hours
- Instructors: Nature Research journal editors and experienced researchers from Imperial College London and King’s College London
- Certificates: Free certificates-of-completion
- Provided by: Nature Masterclasses, a training service from Nature Research, part of Springer Nature
- Module 1: Your Role as Peer Reviewer
- Module 2: The Peer Review Report
- Module 3: Ethics in Peer Review
- Module 4: Variations and Innovations in Peer Review
For further information see masterclasses.nature.com/online-course-on-peer-review/16507836