Deutsche Krebshilfe Max-Eder Junior Group for 4 yrs (Deadline: 18 Sept 2018)
The next call for the Max-Eder Junior Reserach Group by the Deutsche Krebshilfe is open until 18 September 2018.
Aiming at highly qualified young oncologists (physicians during or after the specialist training as well as scientists with an explicit clinic-oriented orientation of the project), who are not older than 35 years on application, this funding scheme is supporting them over a period of 4(+3) years in establishing their own independent working group and further develop their scientific career.
The funding scheme at a glance:
- Purpose: To support highly qualified young researchers specialized in oncology to establish an independent research group and further develop their scientific career
- Duration: 4 years (+ 3 years extension)
- Type of Funding: Staff salaries, consumables, equipment, facilities, travel etc.
- Award: 800,000 € (for extension: 600,000€)
- Eligibility: Not older than 35 years; change of location is required; not eligible if you hold a W post or habilitation
- Deadlines: 18 September 2018 at 1pm CET