INTREPiD COFUND call for six 3-yrs postdoctoral fellowships (deadline: 12 Oct 2018)
The 2nd CRG INTREPiD Postdoctoral COFUND Call is now open and you can apply for one of the 6 postdoctoral fellowships until October 12, 2018.
INTREPiD is a new International Fellowship Programme for talented young researchers in Life Sciences supported by the Center for Genomic Regulation (CRG) and H2020 Marie Curie Actions– People 2016 COFUND Programme. The Programme aims at enabling outstanding junior scientists of all nationalities to develop a competitive research project in life sciences at CRG (Barcelona, Spain), thus promoting the transnational mobility and career perspectives of young scientists in Europe.
Fellows will benefit from an exciting international scientific environment and an integrated training programme, including access to state of the art infrastructure , lectures and seminars, specialised scientific and technological courses, complementary skills training and career development activities, postdoctoral symposia and retreats, as well as social activities.
Brief facts on the funding scheme:
- Purpose: enabling outstanding junior scientists of all nationalities to develop a competitive research project in life sciences at CRG and promoting the transnational mobility and career perspectives of young scientists in Europe
- Duration: 3 years
- Type of Funding: Staff (own post, postdocs, technicians), equipment, travel, consumables, etc.
- Award: 1.5 million € (+500k € in exceptional cases, e.g. startup costs, major equipment, access to large facility)
- Eligibility: PhD or equivalent 4 year research experience, but max. 4 years postdoc experience; trans-national mobility is required, at least 1 publication as first author (published or in press) is required
- Deadline: 12 October 2018
- Research areas: Successful candidates will join research groups with top-level scientists and will carry out their research in the following areas of biomedicine:
- Bioinformatics and Genomics Program: Donate Weghorn, Eva Maria Novoa
- Cell and Developmental Biology Program: Elvan Boke, Isabelle Vernos
- Gene Regulation Stem Cells and Cancer Program: Bernhard Payer, Fatima Gebauer, Maria Pia Cosma, Sara Sdelci
- Systems Biology Program:Arnau Sebe Pedros, Mara Dierssen, Nicholas Stroustrup