Göttingen Campus “Postdoc Support and Information Fair” on 18 Oct 2018
Göttingen Campus Postdoc Network Event “Postdoc Support and Information Fair“ on 18 October 3-5pm at the Alte Mensa (Wilhelmsplatz 3). Come and go as you please during the afternoon to share a coffee and dip in and out of the different stalls. Please join us for pizza and a glass of wine at 17:00.
Information stalls about Open Science, Science Communication, Equal Opportunities, Family Service, Wellness, Applying for Funding, Visual Communications, Mentoring, Navigating the Employment situation, Careers, Health and Wellness and much more. Full programme below.
When: Thursday 18 October, 15:00 – 17:00, plus a bite to eat at 17:00
Where: Alte Mensa, Wilhelmsplatz 3, 37073 Göttingen.
- Find out about support across the Göttingen Campus and beyond
- Meet experts to enrich your time here and inform your next steps
- Interactive sessions and information exchange
- Get to know the University and Campus infrastructure
- Feedback anonymously about your experience to improve the environment for everyone
- Meet other Postdocs: discover and build your own support network
- Get answers to those questions you never dared ask before! Frequently Unasked Questions or Previously Unanswered Questions are welcome!
For more information on the event including a list of the stalls, child care opportunities etc., please check out the event webpage.