Research Prize 2023 – Peter & Traudl Engelhorn Foundation (€10,000; apply by 10 Sept 2022)
This year’s call for the Peter & Traudl Engelhorn Foundation Research Prize is now open inviting applications on the topic “Chain Folding, Macromolecular Aggregation and Controlled Hydrolysis of Proteins and/or DNA/RNA – Fundamentals and Perspectives for Medical Therapies“.
The biennial Research Prize is endowed with €10,000 and the call will close on 10 September 2022.
- The Peter and Traudl Engelhorn Foundation for the advancement of Life Sciences invites high potential young scientists to apply for the Research Prize 2023.
- Applicants not older than 35 years, living/working in Austria, Germany or Switzerland, distinguished by their outstanding scientific achievements in Life Sciences (bio–informatics, systems biology, molecular biology, genetics, proteomics, biochemistry, biophysics, cell–biology, microbiology, biotechnology) dedicated to Life Sciences and manifested by appropriate publications are welcome.
Deadline of application is 10 September 2022 (postmark).
Applications should be written in German or English and sent by surface mail and, in addition, electronically on CD–ROM, sticks or by e–mail attachment.
Required documents are:
- Letter of Motivation (max. 1 page)
- Description of scientific achievements (approx. 5 pages plus list of publications)
- Curriculum Vitae including a recent photograph
- Certificates (copies of Matriculation Certificate, Diploma, Master, PhD, MD, etc.)
- Letters of recommendation of three acknowledged peers
The Foundation decides at its discretion on the awarding of the research prize. A recourse to the courts is not permitted.
Peter und Traudl Engelhorn Foundation
Attn.: Prof. Dr. Herwig Brunner, CEO,
Baerenmuehlweg 39; 82362 Weilheim, Germany
Tel.: +49 152 29 57 6393; Fax: +49 881 1397105;