“How to write a cover letter for the United Nations” – Free Webinar on 26 October 2019
If you are a young and experienced professional interested in building a career in the UN system, then the free webinar “How To Write a Cover Letter for the United Nations” is for you. It is designed to help you understand how to create a cover letter that will complement your application and present you as strong candidates for jobs within the Organisation. Apply by 22 October 2019 to join this webinar!
Specifically, the following topics will be covered in the webinar:
- Suggested structure, length, and format for a UN cover letter
- Step-by-step guide on writing a strong cover letter
- How to present your motivation to join the United Nations (with examples)
- How to describe your academic qualifications and professional experience (with examples)
- How to demonstrate your compliance with the core UN values and competencies (with examples)
- What other skills and additional information to include in the cover letter (with examples)
The webinar will take place on Saturday, 26 October 2019 at 15:00 BST. Kindly note that there is NO CHARGE to join the webinar, participation is free and open to all applicants regardless of their nationality and background.
Advance registration is required to attend the webinar, the deadline to sign up is Tuesday, 22 October 2019, 23:59 BST. Please follow this link for registration and further information: https://unchallenge.org/un-jobs/webinar/.