Add-on Fellowships for Interdisciplinary Life Science – call closes 18 July 2018
You are already integrated in the German science system and wish to gain insight into adjacent branches of study?
With this fellowship the Joachim Herz Foudnation supports your interdisciplinary research and international networking.
They provide flexible support of your career development over a period of two years, with a total amount of up to 12,500 Euro.
Fellows with children will additionally be provided with funds up to 3,000 Euro for the reconciliation of work and family life.
The Joachim Herz Stiftung supports graduate students and postdocs from different disciplines conducting interdisciplinary research with respect to biological questions. The transition between the two stages is possible during the term of the fellowship (from 11/2018– 12/2020). A position or another basic funding at a German research institution is a prerequisite for the application for the Add-on Fellowship.
Deadline: July 18, 2018 (Fellowships start from November 2018)
- Completed application form
- Letter of motivation (max. one page)
- Description of your research (max. one page)
- Supporting letter of supervisor/group leader (stating her / his support and the need for fostering the applicant’s interdisciplinary skills)
- Copies of the study diploma / transcript of records and possibly doctoral certificate
Send your application in German or English via the web application system.
For further information check out their webpage.