Fraunhofer Attract Research Grant for 5 yrs (€ 2.5 mio) – apply by 9 April 2019
The Fraunhofer Attract grant is the excellence stipend programme of Fraunhofer inviting outstanding researchers to develop their ideas towards innovations at Fraunhofer. The call will close on 9 April 2019.
An idea becomes an innovation, if it comes to use. This grant offers outstanding external scientists the opportunity to develop their ideas towards an actual application within an optimally equipped Fraunhofer institute operating close to the market. The scientist will be offered a budget of 2.5 Million Euro over 5 years to lead a group of 3-5 co-workers.
The funding scheme at a glance:
- Purpose: Excellence stipend program to invite outstanding researchers to develop their ideas towards innovations at Fraunhofer
- Duration: 5 years
- Type of Funding: Staff costs (3-4 research staff), consumables, etc.
- Award: 2.5 million €
- Eligibility: External candidate with extraordinary reputation and scientific achievements, minimum completed PhD or equivalent experiences. Creative research idea with realistic potential for application-oriented development
- Deadline: 9 April 2019
- Committee meeting of advisors with candidates: 21 May 2019
- Start of the project: June 2019
Please check out the following links for more information