Deutsche Krebshilfe Max-Eder Junior Group for 4 yrs (Deadline: 4 Sept 2019)
The next call for the Max-Eder Junior Reserach Group by the Deutsche Krebshilfe is open until 4 September 2019.
Aiming at highly qualified young oncologists (physicians during or after the specialist training as well as scientists with an explicit clinic-oriented orientation of the project), who are not older than 35 years on application, this funding scheme is supporting them over a period of 4(+3) years in establishing their own independent working group and further develop their scientific career.
The funding scheme at a glance:
- Purpose: To support highly qualified young researchers specialized in oncology to establish an independent research group and further develop their scientific career
- Duration: 4 years (+ 3 years extension)
- Type of Funding: Staff salaries, consumables, equipment, facilities, travel etc.
- Award: 800,000 € (for extension: 600,000€)
- Eligibility: Not older than 35 years; change of location is required; not eligible if you hold a W post or habilitation
- Deadlines: 4 September 2019 at 1pm CET
- Webpage and Guidelines