Two workshops on Transfer and Start-up topics (14 Feb and 14 March 2023)
The Research and Transfer Services of the University of Göttingen in cooperation with the Falling Walls Foundation are organising two workshops on Transfer and Start Up topics next spring. Both workshops are aimed at PhD students and postdocs and will be held in English lasting for 2.5h. For further details please see below.
14.02. Future Thinking 14-16:30
Do you wonder what the world will look like in ten or fifteen years? How do you and your research fit into future scenarios? In this workshop, you will learn techniques to venture a glimpse into the unknown as well as to learn about trend analysis to find future visions and innovation potential.
- Input: STEEP trend analysis technique & future scenario building
- Exercise: Identify trends and build future scenarios
- Play: Get inspired and have a look into the future!
14.03. Your Research Canvas 14-16:30
What is the application potential of your own research? In this workshop, you will reflect about user groups and the network of stakeholders that surround you and your research. Why could they benefit from your research? Brainstorm potential use cases and help each other to take your ideas to the next level.
- Reflection about the potential of one’s own research topic/idea
- Assessing potential through identifying users/stakeholders
- Developing or extending potential use cases based on one’s research & network