Deutsche Krebshilfe: Max-Eder Junior Group for 4 yrs (deadline: 22 August 2023)
The next call for the Max-Eder Junior Research Group by the Deutsche Krebshilfe is open until 22 August 2023.
Aiming at highly qualified young oncologists (physicians during or after the specialist training as well as scientists with an explicit clinic-oriented orientation of the project), this funding scheme is supporting them in establishing their own independent working group and further developing their scientific career.
The funding scheme at a glance:
- Purpose: To support highly qualified young researchers specialized in oncology to establish an independent research group and further develop their scientific career
- Duration: 4 years (+ 3 years extension)
- Type of Funding: Staff salaries, consumables, basic equipment and facilities
- Award: 800,000 € (+ for the extension period: 600,000€)
- Eligibility: change of location is required; not eligible if you hold a W post or habilitation
- Deadline: 22 August 2023, at 1pm CET
- For further information see www.krebshilfe.de/forschen/foerderung/foerderprogramme/nachwuchsfoerderung/max-eder-nachwuchsgruppen/