BioBusiness Winter Retreat on 11-13 Dec 2018 in Ghent, Belgium
The BioBusiness Winter Retreat consists of an interactive programme, designed to help PhD students, postdocs and (young) professionals to reflect on the developments in the fast-changing life sciences industry and their place in it. The program will go into the trends and developments in the life science sector, give examples of emerging business models and discuss funding and partnering strategies for life sciences companies. This knowledge will allow participants to steer their career in such a way that it benefits the most from the changing landscape, no matter whether they are starting an own company, working in industry or in academia and contemplating a transition to industry.
- Dates: 11-13 December 2018
- Location: De Punt Bedrijvencentrum (day 1&2) and AA Twoer Business Centre (day 3), Ghent, Belgium (further information on the location and how to get there)
- Places are limited; regular fee €975 excl. VAT.
- Registration will close on 30 Nov 2018.
Topics tailored to BioBusiness
- Trends & landscape
- Emerging business models
- Financing models for SMEs
- IP as strategic tool
- Strategy & Partnering
- Career development & talent management
- Personal effectiveness & leadership
- Meet your Match
- PhD students and postdocs considering a career in BioBusiness
- Starting professionals looking to reflect on their career path
- Entrepreneurs wanting to enhance their business acumen