Translational Cancer Research Networking event, Cork, Ireland, 21-22 June 2018
Participate in the first Young Cancer Researchers Networking Conference for early-career scientists at the University College York (Ireland) in June 2018! Take advantage of the Early-bird registration (€50) and register before 27 April 2018.
Theme: Translational Cancer Research
Date: 21-22 June 2018
Venue: Western Gateway Building, University College York, Ireland
Price: Before 27th April 2018 = €50, afterwards €100, MSc Students FREE
What you can expect out of #YCRN2018:
- Great networking opportunity with your European colleagues working in the translational cancer research field – to build your future collaborations and professional network
- Opportunity to give a talk – 15 windows in 5 sessions: Cell Death, Cell Signalling, Biomarker Discovery, Cancer Immunology, Novel Cancer Therapies – or present a poster
- Cross interactivity between the scientists and clinical investigators
- Career Fair – will include representatives from Academia and Pharmaceutical Industry
- Interactive Working Groups – to discuss your research progress and hurdles
- Expert presentations https://www.ucc.ie/en/ycrn/programme/invitedspeakers/
- Affordable conference fee
- Opportunity to visit Cork – one of the friendliest city in Europe!