Deutsche Krebshilfe Mildred-Scheel-Postdoc Program for max. 2 yrs (Deadline: 4 Sept 2019)
The next call for the Mildred-Scheel-Postdoc Program by the Deutsche Krebshilfe is open until 4 September 2019.
This postdoctoral funding scheme is providing young doctors and natural scientists the opportunity to carry out projects in clinically oriented oncological basic research or clinical cancer research at renowned institutions abroad.
The funding scheme at a glance:
- Purpose: To support highly qualified junior scientists to pursue projects at renowned international research institutions (oncology)
- Duration: 3 months to 2 years
- Type of Funding: Stipend, monthly allowance for conference visits and consumables, one-off start-up fund, family travel allowences (see guidelines for further details)
- Award: 1 million €
- Eligibility: PhD not more than 10 years prior to application, usually not older than 35 years, at point of application permanent resident in Germany
- Deadlines: 18 September 2018 at 1pm CET
- Webpage; further information is available here