Webinar “How to pass the United Nations screening for your dream job” in 18 Nov 20108
If you want to build a career in the UN system then this webinar “How to pass the United Nations screening for your dream job” is a great opportunity to learn more about the online recruitment system (Inspira) and provide a step-by-step guidance on how to fill in the profiles when applying for internships or jobs within the Organization.
Participation is free and the webinar will be held on Sunday, 18 November 2018 at 16:00 London (UK) time.
Specifically, the following topics will be covered in the webinar:
- Which criteria are used by the United Nations to evaluate, compare and select candidates in the screening rounds;
- How to present your education background to match the requirements (with examples);
- How to adjust your duties and achievements to the job opening (with examples);
- How to demonstrate the United Nations values and competencies in your application (with examples);
- What to include and how to structure your cover letter (with examples).
For more information check out the webpage.