Dorothea Schlözer Postdoc Program – 3 positions available (apply by 15 April 2023)
The call for the Dorothea Schlözer Postdoc Program with 3 postdoc positions for female researchers (TV-L 13, 100%, term of 2 years) is now open for applications and will close on 15 April 2023. This call is dedicated again to the natural and life sciences as well as the University Medical Center (one position).The positions are scheduled to start on 1 October 2023.
Eligible to apply are female postdocs in the first post-doctoral phase, who currently conduct a research project at the University or UMG or are planning to do so in one of these faculties:
- Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
- Faculty of Biology and Psychology
- Faculty of Chemistry
- Faculty of Forest Sciences and Forest Ecology
- Faculty of Geoscience and Geography
- Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Faculty of Physics
- University Medical Center (UMG)
Further information is available here and more specifically on the website of the Dorothea Schlözer-Programme.