ARISE – Career Accelerator for Research Infrastructure Scientists (deadline: Jan 31, 2021)
The ARISE fellowship program offers fellowships for experienced professionals with a background in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM) who wish to advance technology development in the life sciences and receive training to operate life science research infrastructures, which provide novel technologies as a service for life scientists. The ARISE program is co-funded by EMBL and the Marie-Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) of the European Commission’s Horizon 2020 program – co-funding of regional, national and international programs (COFUND).timeline for application:
- Collection of applications and first contact with EMBL group or team leaders: 1 December 2020 – 31 January 2021
- Eligibility, feasibility and ethics checks of submitted applications: February 2021
- Independent evaluation of submitted applications: March 2021
- Interviews, decisions and offers: April 2021 (indicative date: week 12 – 16 April 2021)
- Start of the fellowship: May 2021 or later if required.
For further information see https://www.embl.de/training/technology-developers-programme/index.php