Bayer is hiring: Alliance Manager Regulatory Affairs
Bayer is currently looking for candidates to fill the position as Alliance Manager Regulatory Affairs. This is an entry position and one of the rare opportunities at the moment, which are advertised externally. So take your chance and submit your application!
Details on the job posting are available below or here via the webpage.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible to ensure Regulatory Affairs (RA) obligations in contracts are fulfilled
- Provide guidance and advice to RA expert functions with regard to 3rd party agreements at all stages of development and be responsible for follow-up processes for fulfilment of all relevant RA obligations
- Develop adequate strategies and processes to ensure tracking and adherence to external regulatory obligations
- Develop templates, checklists and tools to support RA expert function in contractual negotiations
- Actively participate in negotiations for e. g. general in-licensing/out-licensing contracts as appropriate (if needed in close collaboration with RA expert function)
- Partners (m/f/d) with other internal Alliance functions as well as clinical and legal functions and ensure adequate RA involvement/alignment in contract negotiations
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive repository for RA relevant contractual agreements that provides access/link to all documents and relevant master data for search and retrieval purposes
- Establish and perform training of RA expert functions to establish common understanding of impact of contractual agreements and obligations
Who you are
- Master degree in natural sciences, business administration, law or equivalent, PhD or PharmD preferred
- Several years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in development functions
- Several years of RA or RA interfacing function experience and good knowledge of all Bayers RA and R&D processes preferred
- Strong process development knowledge
- Excellent negotiation and organizational skills with a strategic mindset
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively across the organization
- Strong ability to build relationships both internally and externally as well as the ability to work in a team
- Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken; other languages are beneficial
This position will be located in Wuppertal-Aprath or Berlin and is a fixed-term contract for 2 years.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Berlin, Wuppertal-Aprath
Reference Code: 35287
Functional Area: Regulatory Affairs
Entry Level: Professional (m/f)