Information Day “Research in Europe” with lectures on funding opportunities (10 Nov 2022)
The European Liaison Office of the German Research Organizations (KoWi) together with the University of Siegen is organising the information day “Research in Europe” for junior researchers on 10 November 2022. Through various lectures and exhibition booths, the institutions participating in the event will inform those interested in doctoral studies, doctoral candidates, postdocs, and professors who would like to obtain information for their own junior researchers, about (individual) funding programmes for a national or international career in science (academic and non-academic).
The “Research in Europe” event will take place from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. in the Lecture Hall Centre at Campus Unteres Schloss in rooms US-C 114-116. Please note that the event will be held in English.
The event is open to everyone, and persons from outside the University of Siegen are warmly invited to attend. Registration is requested by 27 October 2022.
The following organisations will give presentations on national and European funding programmes:
- European funding opportunities – Marie Sklodowska Curie Actions (European Liaison Office of the German Research Organisations, KoWi)
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- German Federal Environmental Foundation (DBU)
- Leibniz Association (Leibniz)
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Max Planck Society (MPG)
- German Academic Scholarship Foundation (Studienstiftung)
- Helmholtz Association (HGF)
- Alexander v. Humboldt Foundation (AvH)
KoWi reserves the right to hold the event online in the case of political recommendations or decisions related to Covid.
Further information (EN)