Consultant in healthcare strategic counseling (SKC, Hanover)
Schönemark Kielhorn Collegen (SKC) Consultants founded by the Göttingen Alumnus Prof. Dr. Matthias Schönemark in 2004, is currently advertising a few job opportunities in Hanover for which they consider GAUSS and GGNB members as “High Potentials”.One of our GGNB Alumna working at SKC as Medical Writer forwarded us this information including the job adverts.
Consultant in healthcare strategic counseling
Check out the Original Job Advert in German and find a shortened translation below (contact details and further requirements are only available via the original job advert).
Have you completed your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Health Economics, Economics, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences or Pharmacy? Would you like to accompany clients from different areas of the healthcare industry in strategic issues? Are you enthusiastic about different diseases and their care? The regulatory framework of the health care do not deter you, but you want to explore and harness them? Then this is for you!
We are looking for dedicated employee / job starter and offer you a long-term perspective as well as interesting development opportunities.
What you can expect:
- Support and implementation of health strategy projects
- Independent creation and documentation of qualitative and quantitative analyzes in the context of the respective project
- Participation in interdisciplinary, mixed teams of clients and consultants
- Collaboration on knowledge management and the further development of our company
- State-of-the-art agile working methods (e.g. Design Thinking, Scrum)
- Targeted promotion and training in the most important disciplines of management consulting
- Possibility of an extra-occupational Master’s program
What we expect:
- Very good degree (B. Sc., M.Sc. or Ph.D.)
- You have a keen perception of the essentials and you are able to comprehensively reproduce complex issues
- You show a high level of customer orientation, interpersonal professionalism and communication skills
- You are curious and enthusiastic about exciting topics and challenges in the healthcare system
- You are reliable, loyal and have can-do attitude
- You are a team player and like to take responsibility
- You enjoy entrepreneurial thinking and the design of our consulting business
- You are flexible, committed and have a sense of humor
You have very good German and English skills as well as very good knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel