Talk Series “Positions in Science Management”: What does the head of Göttingen International actually do? (23 Jan 2019)
The new event format “Positions in Science Management: What does …?” is featuring on 23 January 2019 at 1 pm the talk “What does the Head of Göttingen International actually do?” with Dr. Uwe Muus. For further information on this event, which will be this time in English, please see below and this link.
- Date: 23 Jan 2019 at 13-14:30h
- Location: room 1.101 (Graue Villa), HLS : Herzberger Landstr. 2, 37073, Göttingen
- Registration: Please register by contacting Vera Bissinger (firstname.lastname@example.org)
“Positions in Science Management: What does …?”
Science managers work in a variety of different jobs at the Göttingen Campus, usually at the interface between science and administration. But what exactly do science managers actually do? In this series, employees of this exciting field inform about their work area, their involvement on the campus and their personal career path. In a small network session all participants get the opportunity to introduce themselves and to exchange ideas.
- Science managers on the campus who would like to get to know colleagues and positions in this field
- Interested scientists and administrators, who would like to switch jobs and to learn more about the field of science management