Medical Writer for strategic counseling in healthcare (SKC, Hanover)
Schönemark Kielhorn Collegen (SKC) Consultants founded by the Göttingen Alumnus Prof. Dr. Matthias Schönemark in 2004, is currently advertising a few job opportunities in Hanover for which they consider GAUSS and GGNB members as “High Potentials”.One of our GGNB Alumna working at SKC as Medical Writer forwarded us this information including the job adverts.
Medical Writer for strategic counseling in healthcare
Check out the Original Job Advert in German and find a shortened translation below (contact details and further requirements are only available via the original job advert).
You have a Bachelor, Master or PhD in natural sciences, e.g. in biology, chemistry, biochemistry or in a related field of science and would like to work in an environment that offers you a long-term perspective and interesting development opportunities. Then you should get to know us!
We are looking for dedicated employee (also job starter) on a full-time basis as a Medical Writer.
What you can expect:
- Support for strategic market access projects
- Creating benefit assessment dossiers of drugs according to AMNOG in cooperation with our clients
- Scientific and statistical preparation of clinical trial results
- Study and preparation of scientific literature
- Independent creation and documentation of qualitative and quantitative analyzes within the scope of the respective order
- Participation in interdisciplinary, mixed teams of clients and consultants
- Collaboration on knowledge management and the further development of our company
- State-of-the-art agile working methods (eg Design Thinking, Scrum)
- Targeted promotion and training in the most important disciplines of management consulting
- Possibility of an extra-occupational Master’s program
What we expect:
- Very good degree (B. Sc., M.Sc. or Ph.D.)
- Demonstration of distinct strengths in analytical thinking and writing of scientific texts
- Keen perception and ability to explain complex facts comprehensibly
- Showing customer orientation and communication strength
- You are curious and enthusiastic
- You are a team player and like to take responsibility
- You enjoy entrepreneurial thinking and the design of our consulting business
- You have very good German and English skills as well as very good knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- You are flexible, committed and have a sense of humor