Daimler Benz Postdoctoral Scholarships for 2 yrs (Deadline: 1 Oct 2023)
Every year, the Daimler and Benz Foundation awards twelve scholarships (two of them in cooperation with the Reinhard Frank-Foundation) to exceptional postdoctoral researchers, junior professors, and heads of junior research groups. to selected postdoc researchers, junior professors, and heads of junior research groups. Their goal is to support the autonomy and creativity of the next generation of academics and to help committed researchers as they begin their postdoctoral academic careers. The recipients receive scholarships of €40,000 for two years to finance research assistants, technical equipment, research trips and attendance at conferences.
The call will close at midnight on 1 October 2023!
Funding scheme profile at a glance:
- Purpose: To strengthen the autonomy of the next generation of academics as well as helping committed researchers get a smooth start on their career path during the productive phase after their dissertation
- Duration: 2 years
- Type of Funding: Scholarship; application for new project or extension for existing project (see guidelines for further details)
- Award: 20,000€ per year for 2 years
- Eligibility: Early career researchers with completed PhD (see further details outlined in the guidelines) and formal connection to a research institute in Germany
- Deadline: 1 October 2023 at 24h
- Condition of Application (in English)