International Plant Immunity Symposium 2018
Date: June 14th/15th 2018
Place: Tagungszentrum “Alte Mensa”, Wilhelmsplatz 1, 37073 Göttingen
The International Plant Immunity Symposium, organized by the International Research Training Group (IRTG) 2172, will be held in Goettingen, Germany.
IRTG 2172 Plant Responses To Eliminate Critical Threats is a DFG funded collaborative training program for PhD students between research groups of the University of Goettingen, Germany, and research groups of the University of British Columbia (UBC) in Vancouver, Canada.
During the symposium, the doctoral students and senior researchers of the IRTG 2172 will present their most recent research findings. To put these results into context, internationally leading plant immunity scientists will give insights in their up-to-date work. Grad students as well as postdocs from the field of plant-microbe interaction are welcome to present their research during extensive poster sessions.
This two-day symposium will provide the perfect platform to set up a scientific network as well as to discuss most recent research findings, new methods, and to get in contact with experts in that area of plant immunity.
THE ADMISSION IS FREE!
Confirmed speakers are:
- Corné Pieterse (Utrecht Univeristy, Netherlands)
- Shauna Somerville (University of California, USA)
- Brigitte Mauch-Mani (University of Neuchâtel, Switzerland)
- Ralph Hückelhoven (Technical University of Munich, Germany)
- Stefan Hoth (University of Hamburg, Germany)
- Jaqueline Monaghan (Queen’s University, Canada)
- Alga Zuccaro (University of Cologne, Germany)
- Roberto Solano (Universidas Autónoma de Madrid, Spain)
- Christian Hertweck (HKI Leibniz Institute for Natural Product Research and Infection Biology)
The deadline for registration of participation is May 31st. The deadline for poster titles and abstracts is May 15th.
Link to symposium website: www.ipis2018.uni-goettingen.de
Link to registration form: https://s-lotus.gwdg.de/uni/ubbp/ipis_2018.nsf/registration
With any questions mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org