Workshop: Intercultural Collaboration, 9-10 May 2022
Unfolding Diversity – Harvesting Excellence
In this key competencies course you will learn about managing “Diversity”. You will get to know about the central difference categories such as gender, sexual orientation, social status,and religion and about their influence on the approaches of individual people and groups to spaces, resources and opportunities.You will be able to reflect your own prejudice structures and you can provide possible solutions for conflict situations in which “Diversity” plays a role.
- You gain leadership in a current and sensitive field of discussion.
- You unlock unexpected staff resources, foster motivation and high performance orientation.
- You better understand conflict-dynamics, can better avoid them, better address and solve them.
- You contribute to an engaged, open and inspiring working culture, thus enabling excellence.
- Diversity: chances & risks.
- Status Quo: effects of a lack of diversity.
- How can gender & diversity competence be developed and measured?
- Small differences – enormous effects: a framework to understanding differences.
These intensive impulses alternate with relevant exercises. They support your self-awareness, give you best-practice-examples and experience from simulations that enable to understand different perspectives including their conflict potential authentically.
Referee: Dr. Silvie Klein-Franke, Certified Management Consultant (CMC). Constantinus-Award for staff development and training, 2008. Expert and auditor for a variety of institutions. More than 28 years of leadership and change responsibilities for heterogeneous teams in the tertiary education sector. Detailed experience and references: http://www.ideasxskills.eu/Profile.htm
When: 9 – 10 May 2022 (English) / 12 – 13 May (German)
Registration & Info: Isabel.Trzeciok@chemie.uni-goettingen.de