Conference: VIBes in Biosciences – Symposium for PhD students in life sciences, 11-13 March 2020
VIB, a non-profit Life Sciences research institute in Flanders, is going to have their 6th edition of VIBes in Biosciences, an international symposium for PhD students in Life Sciences on 11-13 March 2020 in Leuven, Belgium.
- Antonio Lanzavecchia, IRB, CH
- Suzana Herculano-Houzel, Vanderbilt University, US
- Paul Nurse, The Francis Crick Institute, UK
- Helene Steiner, Cell-Free Technology, Open Cell, UK
- György Buzsáki, New York University, School of Medicine, US
- And many more!
You can find the full program on the conference’s website.
12-13 March, where PhD students will be able to show their work to an international public.The deadline to submit an abstract is 16 January.
The symposium is preceded by half a day of workshops to improve your personal effectiveness, communication skills and awareness on possible career opportunities. They invited internationally renowned trainers to share their experience and knowledge with you, such as:
- Robin Lefebvre, Grow 2 Excel, BE
- Ann De Ron, Fish Grow Feet, BE
- Luke Georghiou, University of Manchester, UK
- And more!