Publishing and Open Access – Training and Contacts at SUB Göttingen
The SUB Göttingen offers two regular training courses in the field of publishing and Open Access:
- Open Access Publishing at the University of Göttingen
o Contents are the university publication fund and publishing agreements – authors can get financial support for publishing here and take advantage of discounts with some publishers.
o The training is usually held in German, but some dates are offered also in english language.
o This training introduces GRO.publications, the publication management system of the University of Göttingen. The system can be used to manage personal publication lists, but also lists of projects, working groups and organizational units. In addition, full texts can be uploaded.
If required, individual training courses on these and other topics are also available.
You are welcome to refer to us for the following questions:
- Open Access & financial support for publishing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publication platforms, repositories, GRO.publications: email@example.com
- eDISS (publication server for dissertations): firstname.lastname@example.org
- University Publishing: https://univerlag.uni-goettingen.de/info/contact
- Research data, data management planning: email@example.com