Online-Event: “Seven Dialogues for Future Research and Science with Early Career Researchers (2 Dec 2022)
On Friday, 2 December 2022, an online event will take place from 9:30 am to about 12 pm, where selected young scientists from Kyoto University would like to exchange ideas with interested early career researchers from Göttingen University and some other partner universities.
The Universities of Göttingen and Heidelberg, the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) together with three of the leading universities in Japan – Kyoto University, Osaka University and Tohoku University – form the German-Japanese university alliance “HeKKSaGOn” (https://www.hekksagon.net/) will take part. With the help of this alliance, which is unique in German-Japanese cooperation to date, the participating universities aim to facilitate the exchange of information, expand cooperation in research and teaching, and promote the exchange of students, doctoral candidates and scientists.
The following topics will be discussed in parallel sessions with scientists from the participating universities:
- Surgical management and biomarker-driven cancer therapy for gastrointestinal cancer patients
- Hydrological research in 2050
- The role of epidemiology and statistics in healthcare science in 2030
- How can/should we integrate the knowledge of phyllosphere plant-microbe interactions into policy dialogues at the global level?
- How human species will be, can be, should be
- How healthcare technology should overcome the digital literacy gap in the aged society?
- Bridging the gap between macro and micro scale in tumor imaging
Following the parallel dialogue sessions, there will be short wrap-ups from all groups in the plenary and the opportunity for comments and questions.
Interested? Register here until 1 December 2022: https://forms.gle/jXPu6cMfnx6mxqs26
More information here: Flyer