Sell your Science: Best Practices for Developing an Effective Non-Confidential Pitch Deck (13 March 2019)
It can be tricky to communicate the full potential of your discoveries without spilling the secret sauce. Join Johnson & Johnson at the Life Science Factory in Göttingen for sessions on learning the tricks of the trade in preparing a non-confidential deck and executive summary. In this workshop, experts of the craft will share practical tips on becoming more effective in communicating your story to Angel investors and VCs, increasing your chances of successful fundraising.
Additionally, participants can apply for a one-on-one session to practice their pitch in front of the panellists and receive valuable feedback (applications are due 3rd of March). For details see below.
- When: 13 March 2019 at 12h
- Where: Life Science Factory,Friedrichstraße 3-4, 37073 Göttingen
- Tickets are available via this link
- 12:00pm–1:00pm: Registration opens & networking lunch
- 1:00pm–1:20pm: Introduction to developing an effective non-confidential pitch deck by Guenter Huhle, Head of Johnson & Johnson Innovation, JLABS EMEA
- 1:20pm–2:30pm: Panel of experts: “How to develop an effective non-confidential pitch deck” moderated by: Guenter Huhle, Head of Johnson & Johnson Innovation, JLABS EMEA
- 2:30 pm: End of the open session
- 2:30–4:30 pm: One-on-one meetings with the panelist: Practice your pitching skills! (only for selected applications)
- Marco Janezic | CEO, BlueRibbon and Managing Director, Life science Factory
- Laura Figulla | Partner and Leader Digital Health & Life Science, EY
- Maciek Drozdz | Principal of Venture Investments, Johnson and Johnson Development Corporation – JJDC
- Grit Zahn | Head of Research, Eternygen Gmbh
- Philipp Rittershaus | Senior Investment Manager, High-Tech Gründerfonds
Meet one-on-one with the panel and improve your pitching skills!
Apply for this unique opportunity before the 3rd March via this link.
How does it work?
- Participants interested in applying for the one-on-one session need to fill in this form and send a slide deck before the 3rd of March.
- The panellists will review the applications and select 5 of them to meet in one-on-one.
- Participants will be notified about the decision and selected applicants will receive a 30-minute slot to meet with the panel.
- Selected applicants will pitch in front of the panel in a private session and receive valuable feedback to improve their storytelling.
Why should you apply?
- Unique opportunity to practice your pitching skill with a panel of experts with multiple backgrounds and benefit from their experience.
- Connect with representatives of Johnson & Johnson Innovation, the Life Science factory and BlueRibbon.
- Pitch your technology/solution and trigger the interest of key stakeholders in the life science industry.