Data Carpentry Workshop, deadline 07 Oct 2021
we are happy to announce and open registration for the Data Carpentry workshop. Ecology curriculum.
The workshop will take place online from October, 11 to October, 15.
It consists of 4 modules:
- Data Organization in Spreadsheets
- OpenRefine for Data Cleaning
- Data Management with SQL
- Introduction to R.
You can find all further details on the workshop’s web page https://subugoe.github.io/2021-10-11-dc-goettingen-online
The modules can be booked separately. There are 15 tickets available for each of them.
Please, register by October, 7 at 21:00 using the following Eventbrite links:
- Data Organization in Spreadsheets https://www.eventbrite.com/e/data-carpentry-ecology-spreadsheets-tickets-167335335493
- OpenRefine for Data Cleaning https://www.eventbrite.com/e/data-carpentry-ecology-openrefine-tickets-167653663621
- Data Management with SQL https://www.eventbrite.com/e/data-carpentry-ecology-sql-tickets-167655525189
- Introduction to R https://www.eventbrite.com/e/copy-of-data-carpentry-ecology-r-tickets-167656696693
Data Carpentry develops and teaches workshops on the fundamental data skills needed to conduct research. Its target audience is researchers who have little to no prior computational experience, and its lessons are domain specific, building on learners’ existing knowledge to enable them to quickly apply skills learned to their own research. Participants will be encouraged to help one another and to apply what they have learned to their own research problems.
on behalf of the Göttingen Carpentries team