10th BSRT Symposium of the Berlin-Brandenburg School for Regenerative Therapies (3-6 December 2019)
Title: The Hitchhicker’s Guide to Regenerative Therapies
The answer is not 42.
PhD students from the Berlin-Brandenburg School of Regenerative Therapies (BSRT) organize a symposium on different aspects of space and time in Regenerative Medicine in Berlin.
In its 10th anniversary, the symposium is aimed at finding significant key players of today’s trends in regenerative therapies for future treatments and research. Young researchers can share their findings and learn about spatiotemporal control for successful healing.
Keynote Hitchhikers are:
- Luiz Bertassoni (Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, USA)
- Cole DeForest (University of Washington, Seattle, USA)
- Marco Demaria (European Institute for the Biology of Aging, Groningen, Netherlands)
- Holger Gerhardt (Max-Delbrück-Centrum for Molecular Medicine, Berlin, Germany)
- Robert Guldberg (University of Oregon, Portland, USA)
- Zoltán Ivics (Paul-Ehrlich-Institut, Langen, Germany)
- Wolfgang Kastenmüller (Julius-Maximilians-Universität, Würzburg, Germany)
- Sandra Loerakker (Eindhoven University of Technology, Eindhoven, Netherlands)
- Nicole Meisner-Kober (Salzburg University, Salzburg, Austria)
Deadline for Early Bird Registration until 31st of July 2019 – 70€ for young scientists.
Further information can be found on their website: www.bsrt-symposium.charite.de