Online Event: Research in Europe, 4 May 2022
Are you interested in an international career in science?
Do you need more information for your individual career planning in research?
The European Liaison Office of the German Research Organizations (KoWi) and the University of Potsdam organized the online event “Research in Europe” (RiE) on Wednesday, 4 May 2022 to inform PhD candidates and PostDocs about research funding opportunities in Germany and the EU. The event will be held in English.
Various research and funding organizations will give you an overview of their funding programs at national and European level and give you tips on how to apply successfully:
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (AvH)
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- European funding opportunities (KoWi)
- Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft (FhG)
- Helmholtz Association (HGF)
- Leibniz Association (LG)
- Max Planck Society (MPG)
Full Program and Registration: https://research-in-europe-potsdam.de/